This is my first post. It's a new year and I decided that a new undertaking was in order. I am an avid quilter and have been for over 40 years. I love most forms of quilting but hand applique is my favorite. Hand applique does take more time so I have to fill in with machine pieced quilts if I want to finish more than one quilt a year.

I am a member of several bees and guilds and have made many friends this way. We love to go on retreats where we sew, eat, laugh and sleep.  Normally others do the cooking so we don't have to take time out from sewing. If you haven't been on a quilting retreat and you quilt I highly recommend you do that for yourself this year. A retreat every month is my goal!

I currently have too many projects going and so I need to prioritize if I am to get anything done.  I have undertaken two new BOMs for this year with quilting friends which will stretch the limits of the time I have available. I try to quilt 9 to 5 everyday if I am at home. My full time job since retiring!  So I am wondering just how many quilts I will manage to finish this year. I do have a variety of projects going so whatever I am in the mood for I have a project to fill the need. But I really want to finish!

When I figure out how to post photos of my work I will do so. So until next time...

Peggy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog